It is really possible to improve the appearance of the nose without surgery? We are living in a world where looks matter. That is the reason why many people invest so much on their looks. However, the typical nose job procedure or also known as rhinoplasty is quite expensive. You will need a huge amount of money to undergo such procedure. Not to mention, you also need to undergo under the knife to achieve your dream nose. It’s fortunate that science and technology have improved a lot. Today, it is possible to have rhinoplasty without surgery. Such a procedure is minimally invasive and the results are immediate. It has minimal downtime too.
Getting to know more about non-surgical rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a procedure that aims to reshape and refine the nose without the need to go under the knife. It has the ability to improve nasal profile. The other term for non-surgical rhinoplasty is liquid nose job, which is an alternative to the usual surgical rhinoplasty. It makes use of injectable filler to greatly improve the contour and shape of the nose. The shape of the nose matters. It should be in harmony with the entire facial features.
The procedure is done by an experienced medical professional including aesthetician who has extensive training in injecting fillers. There are various materials used as fillers, but the most common one is hyaluronic acid. A significant part of the procedure is consultation where in the skin is assessed, especially the skin type and the desired outcome. Once the consultation phase is done, the next step is to apply topical anesthetic on the site to minimize pain and discomfort caused by the injection. Once the anesthetic agent has taken its effect, the next step is to conduct a detailed assessment of the nose to evaluate the size, shape, and symmetry of the nose in proportion with other facial features. The filler is injected on the site using a précised and specialized technique.
Advantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Results are immediate –One of the good things about non-surgical rhinoplasty is the immediate results. Right after the procedure, the results are evident with minimal to no downtime.
- Results can be reversed – The result of nose job is not permanent, which is all the more advantageous because it allows you to alter the shape of the nose whenever you wish. This makes non-surgical rhinoplasty the perfect procedure for people who are uncertain on committing to permanent nose job.
- Fewer risks –The procedure is minimally invasive, which means that it has fewer risk when compared to the surgical rhinoplasty procedure.
- Affordable and accessible – If you are going to compare the cost non-surgical rhinoplasty to that of the surgical one, you will notice that the former is more affordable and accessible than the latter. There is no hospital stay requirement or the need to inject general anesthetic. The recovery time is also quick. All these factors lead to the reduction of cost.
- The procedure is non-invasive in nature – This procedure caught the attention of many people because of its non-invasive nature. A surgical incision is no longer needed. All it takes is injectable fillers injected to the target site to achieve the desired outcome. Since there is no need for incision, the possibility of infection and scarring are less too.
- It is a convenient procedure – The convenience of non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot be discounted. After all, such a procedure has minimal downtime. In fact, right after the procedure, you can go back to your usual activities of daily living. The need to stay in the hospital for recovery is no longer necessary, which in turn will help you save money. Hence, the very reasons why many people prefer to undergo non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- It has psychological benefit – The psychological aspect of non-surgical rhinoplasty should not be forgotten. The instant result of this procedure can have a dramatic impact not only on your physical look, but as well as lead to an increased in self-esteem and self-confidence. It helps achieve a positive self-image.
Choosing a clinic for non-surgical rhinoplasty
There are many cosmetic clinics offering all sorts of non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures such as non-surgical rhinoplasty. These clinics vary in terms of their services, location, and cost. With so many options, it is quite daunting to choose which one delivers the best service. To help narrow down your choice, you should do a thorough research. Get to know more the clinic, especially the reviews, credibility, and experience. Some clinics have been around for quite some time now while others are completely newbie in the industry.
People tend to base their choice on the cost of the procedure, but there is more than the price. You have to make sure you will get what you pay for. Quality always matters. Afterall, it is your physical feature that is at stake. You opt for a no job because you want to improve your look, which will eventually affect your self-esteem and self-image. Again, it all boils down to doing your research well. Ask for feedback and recommendations from people who have firsthand experience as they can most likely give you credible information. Most importantly, you have to think a million times whether you really want to undergo the procedure or not. Your desire to improve your look matters the more than anything else in the world.